Questionnaire for pain experts
If you cannot email this back and prefer to post it, please post it to PO Box 1601, Guildford, GU1 9EN making sure that you have used the correct postage and taken a copy of it for your own records.
Tips for completing the pain diagram:
- Print out the document if you are unable to complete it digitally.
- Use black ink if possible.
- If you need help completing the form please call us on us on 020 7118 0650.
- Outcomes after foot and ankle injuries and their medicolegal implications Ankle injuries are extremely frequent: sprains account for around 5% of all Emergency Department visits…31 Jan 2023
- A medicolegal perspective on dental implants and bone grafting For patients with missing teeth, dental implants offer an effective replacement, and the results of…26 Jan 2023
- The management of nerve injuries in children A major nerve injury can be devastating for the patient and full functional capability may…05 Jan 2023
- Assessing The Causality Of Osteoarthritis Following A Hip Fracture Osteoarthritis (OA), also known as age-related arthritis or degenerative joint disease, is the commonest form…21 Nov 2022