Questionnaire for pain experts
If you cannot email this back and prefer to post it, please post it to PO Box 1601, Guildford, GU1 9EN making sure that you have used the correct postage and taken a copy of it for your own records.
Tips for completing the pain diagram:
- Print out the document if you are unable to complete it digitally.
- Use black ink if possible.
- If you need help completing the form please call us on us on 020 7118 0650.
- Complications and failures in airway management While complications of airway management are surprisingly common, most are minor in nature. Major complications…27 Sep 2022READ MORE
- The Medical and Medicolegal Implications of the Undertreatment of Pain Pain is the commonest reason for a patient to visit their doctor, with around 25%…15 Sep 2022READ MORE
- Outcomes following upper limb injuries and their medicolegal implications Injuries to the upper limbs can arise as the result of both disease processes, often…08 Sep 2022READ MORE
- The Medicolegal Aspects of Nerve, Muscle and Tendon Injury Muscles and tendons (collectively known as musculotendinous units), and nerves are soft tissues that are…31 Aug 2022READ MORE