Questionnaire for pain experts
If you are having a consultation with one of our pain experts, you can download a copy of their digital pain diagram here, to complete and email back to us at email@example.com.
If you cannot email this back and prefer to post it, please post it to PO Box 1601, Guildford, GU1 9EN making sure that you have used the correct postage and taken a copy of it for your own records.
Tips for completing the pain diagram:
- Print out the document if you are unable to complete it digitally.
- Use black ink if possible.
- If you need help completing the form please call us on us on 020 7118 0650.
- The medicolegal challenges of liposuction Suction-assisted lipectomy, otherwise known as liposuction, is a procedure in which adipose tissue is removed…07 Jun 2023
- Correcting facial deformities - a medicolegal perspective Facial deformities may occur due to congenital abnormalities or as a result of trauma or…23 May 2023
- The Medicolegal Challenges of Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Surgery Aortic aneurysms, which are balloon-like bulges in the blood vessels, can occur at any point…02 May 2023
- The medicolegal challenges of delirium in the Intensive Care Unit Delirium is a form of acute brain dysfunction, defined by acute disturbances in attention, awareness…18 Apr 2023