Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- Complications Following Long-Term Intubation Intubation of patients in an intensive care setting is very common. Tracheal intubation involves passing…04 Dec 2019READ MORE
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Fibromyalgia: Recent Evidence on Causes and Diagnosis Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) and fibromyalgia (FM) are both chronic pain conditions, but whereas…26 Nov 2019READ MORE
- 2020 Regional Pain Clinic Dates Released In addition to the regular medicolegal pain clinics with Dr Jenner and Dr Ramos-Galvez in…21 Nov 2019READ MORE
- The challenges of diagnosing sepsis The UK Sepsis Trust estimates that every year about 250,000 people in this country develop…13 Nov 2019READ MORE