Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, PO Box 1601, Guildford, GU1 9EN
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Partners is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- A medicolegal perspective on osteoradionecrosis Osteoradionecrosis (ORN) of the jaws is a well-known complication of radiation therapy to the head…28 Jul 2022READ MORE
- The challenges of airways management in the Intensive Care Unit Airway management techniques were first developed in the field of anaesthesia, and advanced airway management…15 Jul 2022READ MORE
- The Medicolegal Implications of Phantom Limb Pain and its Prevention The term ‘phantom limb pain (PLP)’ describes the painful sensations experienced in a part of…04 Jul 2022READ MORE
- Pain clinic schedule for summer/autumn 2022 Our pain experts will once again be on the move, offering medicolegal consultations around the…22 Jun 2022READ MORE