Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
An opportunity to meet our experts
Our annual complimentary medico legal seminar at Morton's Club, Berkeley Square, London on 20th June, is…10 Apr 2019READ MORE
The use of surveillance in personal injury cases
In this article Dr Chris Jenner discusses the use of surveillance in personal injury cases.…09 Apr 2019READ MORE
Is admission to intensive care always the right answer?
Dr Chris Danbury, Consultant Intensivist, shares his view. A key part of life as a…08 Apr 2019READ MORE
We're changing our name to Medicolegal Partners
On 1st April, we change our name to Medicolegal Partners and launch our refreshed website…26 Mar 2019READ MORE