Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- Webinar: 10 September 2.30-3.30 Join Mr Ash Vasireddy, Consultant Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon, for an interactive webinar on complex fractures,…14 Aug 2019READ MORE
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: Defending a Claim In the absence of definitive diagnostic tests, the presence or absence of Complex Regional Pain…13 Aug 2019READ MORE
- How Working at a Major Trauma Centre Helps Make for an Informed Surgeon when Assessing a Critically-Injured Patient Mr Aswinkumar Vasireddy BSc (Hons) MBBS FRCS is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon and…01 Aug 2019READ MORE
- The challenges of diagnosing Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) Dr Ivan Ramos-Galvez LMS, FRCA, FFPMRCA is a Consultant in Pain Medicine and leading expert…23 Jul 2019READ MORE