Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, PO Box 1601, Guildford, GU1 9EN
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Partners is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- The Role of Neuroimaging in Neonatal Brain Injuries due to Hypoxic-Ischaemic Encephalopathy Brain injuries arising from hypoxic-ischaemic encephalopathy (HIE) can be devastating and are one of the…19 Oct 2021READ MORE
- Pelvic Mesh Implants: Issues at a Physical and Psychological Level In this second article related to pelvic mesh implants, Dr Ivan Ramos-Galvez, discusses the physical…27 Sep 2021READ MORE
- Latest treatment options for chronic pain Chronic pain is associated with decreased function and also affects the patient’s emotional wellbeing and…15 Sep 2021READ MORE
- The medicolegal challenges of pelvic mesh usage In this article, the first in our series of two on pelvic mesh and its…31 Aug 2021READ MORE