Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- When and How Errors Occur in Neuroradiology Neuroradiology is a subspecialty of radiology that uses imaging techniques, such as x-rays and computed…21 Oct 2020READ MORE
- Dealing with scarring as part of plastic surgery medicolegal claims Scarring is an entirely normal physiological process evolved over billions of years to heal wounds,…12 Oct 2020READ MORE
- The Medicolegal Challenges of Myocardial Infarction A myocardial infarction (MI), also known as a heart attack, occurs when the blood supply…06 Oct 2020READ MORE
- Defending a medical negligence claim - complimentary webinar - 12 November at 2.30pm Dr Chris Jenner, Consultant in Pain Medicine and expert witness provides defence and claimant medicolegal…23 Sep 2020READ MORE