Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- The Medicolegal Challenges of Fibromyalgia Although fibromyalgia (FM) is now widely accepted, there is still no definitive diagnostic test for…27 Mar 2020READ MORE
- Experts available via video conference consultations In the interest of claimant safety and to comply with the COVID-19 guidelines from the…25 Mar 2020READ MORE
- Achieving the Duty of Candour This is the second in a series of four articles on The Francis Report and…10 Mar 2020READ MORE
- New expert joins Medicolegal Partners We are delighted to announce that Mr Zaid Sadiq, Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Head/Neck Surgeon…06 Mar 2020READ MORE