Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- Webinar: 19 July The complexities of pain in a medicolegal context: Establishing causation, impact and prognosis. Dr Chris…10 Oct 2019READ MORE
- Webinar: 10 September Mr Ash Vasireddy, Consultant Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon, hosted an interactive webinar on complex fractures, the…10 Oct 2019READ MORE
- The rise of silver trauma and the medico legal implications For some years now, the UK population has been ageing. This is due to several…08 Oct 2019READ MORE
- What Does an Intensivist do? An intensivist, also known as an intensive care unit (ICU) or critical care physician, provides…17 Sep 2019READ MORE