Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- Webinar: 25 February Current research is beginning to shed new light on the possible causes of fibromyalgia, which…21 Jan 2020READ MORE
- Compartment Syndrome and its medicolegal consequences Compartment syndrome is a devastating limb threatening condition. It is infrequent and usually associated with…16 Jan 2020READ MORE
- Fibromyalgia - video series In our latest video series, Dr Ivan Ramos-Galvez talks about fibromyalgia and how it is…15 Jan 2020READ MORE
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Psychological or Physical Diseases? Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) and fibromyalgia (FM) are common chronic pain syndromes. Both are…07 Jan 2020READ MORE