Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- The Medicolegal Challenges of Paediatric Plastic Surgery and Reconstruction While the majority of plastic surgery procedures undertaken each year are performed in adults, a…13 Apr 2021READ MORE
- Vulnerability and Resilience in Chronic Pain Pain is the body’s warning system: it tells us that we have sustained an injury…07 Apr 2021READ MORE
- Medicolegal Cases in the Digital Age Until recently, evidence in medicolegal cases was collected from physical sources, such as patients’ medical…31 Mar 2021READ MORE
- Face-to-face consultations available Most of our experts are now available for face-to-face consultations at their usual clinics, as…25 Mar 2021READ MORE