Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- Medicolegal challenges in cardiovascular-related claims Cardiovascular medicine is concerned with all conditions of the circulatory system, while cardiologists specialise in…03 Aug 2020READ MORE
- The Medicolegal Implications of Failure to Diagnose and Delayed Diagnosis of Head and Neck Cancer Head and neck cancers (HNC) are relatively uncommon, accounting for less than 5% of all…28 Jul 2020READ MORE
- Expressing and owning an opinion In medicolegal cases, it is rare for the legal teams involved to have sufficient specialist…16 Jul 2020READ MORE
- Case Study: Compartment Syndrome Mr Ash Vasireddy, Consultant Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon, discusses the case of a fracture that leads…08 Jul 2020READ MORE