Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, PO Box 1601, Guildford, GU1 9EN
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Partners is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- The OMFS Case Notes Podcast Want to know more about when you should instruct an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon for a case…27 Nov 2023
- The Medicolegal Challenges of Managing Joint Pain Joint pain may be either acute or chronic. Acute joint pain arises from infection, trauma,…23 Nov 2023
- The medicolegal challenges of aortic valve disease: Conservative treatment or aortic valve replacement? Degeneration of the valves of the heart is very common, particularly in older patients. Aortic…08 Nov 2023
- The clinical management of diabetic foot and its medicolegal implications Diabetes affects millions of people worldwide and its prevalence is increasing (1). Insulin treatment has…23 Oct 2023