Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- Clinical Negligence in Orthopaedic Trauma For a clinical negligence claim to be successful, it must be shown that the claimant…29 May 2020READ MORE
- Watch our latest webinar on CRPS On 14 May, Dr Jenner ran a very popular webinar on "CRPS: Psychological or Physical?"…21 May 2020READ MORE
- New expert joins Medicolegal Partners We are pleased to welcome Dr Chris Hayes, Consultant Cardiologist, to the Medicolegal Partners team.…19 May 2020READ MORE
- Birmingham Pain Clinic - 26 June Following government guidelines, the clinic in Birmingham where we host our regular pain clinics will…13 May 2020READ MORE