Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- The Medicolegal Implications of Patient Expectations in Facial Plastic Surgery Patients may undergo facial plastic surgery for many reasons, including accidents or illness resulting in…23 Jul 2021READ MORE
- Imaging Techniques for the Evaluation of Brain Injuries Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a relatively frequent occurrence, the consequences of which can be…12 Jul 2021READ MORE
- COVID 19 – Management and Potential Pitfalls COVID-19 is caused by the highly contagious SARS-CoV-2 virus, which emerged in China in late…06 Jul 2021READ MORE
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Long-Covid: Q&A with Dr Jenner Is it possible to distinguish between a patient suffering from post-traumatic Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)…28 Jun 2021READ MORE