Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- The medico legal challenges of gaining informed consent for spinal surgery In this article Mr McKenna, Consultant Spinal Surgeon, discusses the issues surrounding consent and specifically…13 Jun 2019READ MORE
- An Introduction to Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Dr Ivan Ramos-Galvez LMS, FRCA, FFPMRCA Consultant in Pain Medicine and leading expert witness discusses…11 Jun 2019READ MORE
- Is the opioid crisis coming to the UK and what impact could it have on medical negligence claims? Opioids are natural and synthetic substances that activate opioid neuroreceptors in the central and peripheral…06 Jun 2019READ MORE
- Orthopaedic trauma surgeon: expert witness credentials Mr Ash Vasireddy is a full-time fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon at King’s College Hospital, which…22 May 2019READ MORE