Medicolegal Partners understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously.
- We only hold data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it.
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the section of our Fair Processing Notice that applies best to you:
- I am a Claimant
- I am a Contractor
- I am a Solicitor
- I am an Expert
- I am applying for a role at Medicolegal Partners
We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
Medicolegal Partners, 9 Rodney Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2PY
020 7118 0650
Medicolegal Associates is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ZA505664)
- The Medicolegal Challenges of Orthognathic or Temporomandibular Surgery Orthognathic surgery, or corrective jaw surgery, is used to treat skeletal deformities of the face that cause…15 Jan 2021READ MORE
- All our expert witnesses available via video consultation In line with the new government guidelines in respect of COVID-19 and with no clear…11 Jan 2021READ MORE
- Cauda Equina: Medicolegal Challenges Relating to Imaging and Neuroradiology Cauda equina syndrome (CES) is a rare condition, diagnosed in <1% of patients presenting to…05 Jan 2021READ MORE
- Outcomes after pelvic injuries The pelvic ring consists of the sacrum at the centre back and the ischium, pubis…09 Dec 2020READ MORE