Trauma and orthopaedics
Trauma and orthopaedic surgeons diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions of the musculoskeletal system. This includes bones and joints and their associated structures that enable movement – ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
Our experts are able to provide expert reports on a range of conditions including:
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Complex open/closed Pelvic lower limb fractures
- Acetabular, upper and lower limb fractures and amputations
- Orthoplastic Surgery
- Damage Control Surgery
- Trauma Resuscitation
- Trauma Physiology
- Pre-Hospital Care
- Helicopter Emergency Medicine Service
- Complex upper and lower limb fractures
Our Trauma and Orthopaedics expert
Mr Ash Vasireddy is a Consultant Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon at King’s College Hospital, London (a Level 1 Major Trauma Centre). He is also one of a small group of surgeons, and the only contemporary Orthopaedic Surgeon, in the UK who works as a HEMS (Air Ambulance) Pre-hospital Care Doctor – he can provide an expert opinion on trauma resuscitation, pre-hospital care and helicopter emergency medicine.
He qualified at Guy’s, King’s & St. Thomas’ Medical School and completed his orthopaedic training on the prestigious South East Thames Rotation. He completed specialist Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship training both in the UK and USA
His medico legal practice includes those who have sustained high-energy injuries. With his training, he’s able to provide comprehensive reports and review all aspects of a patient’s treatment. His consultation rooms are in London and Essex, he may be available for domiciliary visits in London and the South East
Mr Vasireddy also holds two academic appointments. He is a Lecturer at the Institute of Pre-Hospital Care at London’s Air Ambulance and a Honorary Clinical Lecturer at The Blizard Institute of Trauma Sciences at Barts & The London School of Medicine.
- Webinar: 10 September 2.30-3.30 Join Mr Ash Vasireddy, Consultant Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon, for an interactive webinar on complex fractures,…14 Aug 2019READ MORE
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: Defending a Claim In the absence of definitive diagnostic tests, the presence or absence of Complex Regional Pain…13 Aug 2019READ MORE
- How Working at a Major Trauma Centre Helps Make for an Informed Surgeon when Assessing a Critically-Injured Patient Mr Aswinkumar Vasireddy BSc (Hons) MBBS FRCS is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon and…01 Aug 2019READ MORE
- The challenges of diagnosing Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) Dr Ivan Ramos-Galvez LMS, FRCA, FFPMRCA is a Consultant in Pain Medicine and leading expert…23 Jul 2019READ MORE