Trauma and orthopaedics
Trauma and orthopaedic surgeons diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions of the musculoskeletal system. This includes bones and joints and their associated structures that enable movement – ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
Our experts are able to provide expert reports on a range of conditions including:
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Complex open/closed Pelvic lower limb fractures
- Acetabular, upper and lower limb fractures and amputations
- Orthoplastic Surgery
- Damage Control Surgery
- Trauma Resuscitation
- Trauma Physiology
- Pre-Hospital Care
- Helicopter Emergency Medicine Service
- Complex upper and lower limb fractures
Our Trauma and Orthopaedics expert
Mr Ash Vasireddy is a Consultant Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon at King’s College Hospital, London (a Level 1 Major Trauma Centre). He is also one of a small group of surgeons, and the only contemporary Orthopaedic Surgeon, in the UK who works as a HEMS (Air Ambulance) Pre-hospital Care Doctor – he can provide an expert opinion on trauma resuscitation, pre-hospital care and helicopter emergency medicine.
He qualified at Guy’s, King’s & St. Thomas’ Medical School and completed his orthopaedic training on the prestigious South East Thames Rotation. He completed specialist Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship training both in the UK and USA
His medico legal practice includes those who have sustained high-energy injuries. With his training, he’s able to provide comprehensive reports and review all aspects of a patient’s treatment. His consultation rooms are in London and Essex, he may be available for domiciliary visits in London and the South East
Mr Vasireddy also holds two academic appointments. He is a Lecturer at the Institute of Pre-Hospital Care at London’s Air Ambulance and a Honorary Clinical Lecturer at The Blizard Institute of Trauma Sciences at Barts & The London School of Medicine.
- The Medicolegal Challenges of Orthognathic or Temporomandibular Surgery Orthognathic surgery, or corrective jaw surgery, is used to treat skeletal deformities of the face that cause…15 Jan 2021READ MORE
- All our expert witnesses available via video consultation In line with the new government guidelines in respect of COVID-19 and with no clear…11 Jan 2021READ MORE
- Cauda Equina: Medicolegal Challenges Relating to Imaging and Neuroradiology Cauda equina syndrome (CES) is a rare condition, diagnosed in <1% of patients presenting to…05 Jan 2021READ MORE
- Outcomes after pelvic injuries The pelvic ring consists of the sacrum at the centre back and the ischium, pubis…09 Dec 2020READ MORE