Trauma and orthopaedics
Trauma and orthopaedic surgeons diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions of the musculoskeletal system. This includes bones and joints and their associated structures that enable movement – ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
Our experts are able to provide expert reports on a range of conditions including:
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Complex open/closed Pelvic lower limb fractures
- Acetabular, upper and lower limb fractures and amputations
- Orthoplastic Surgery
- Damage Control Surgery
- Trauma Resuscitation
- Trauma Physiology
- Pre-Hospital Care
- Helicopter Emergency Medicine Service
- Complex upper and lower limb fractures
Our Trauma and Orthopaedics expert
Mr Ash Vasireddy is a Consultant Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon at King’s College Hospital, London (a Level 1 Major Trauma Centre). He is also one of a small group of surgeons, and the only contemporary Orthopaedic Surgeon, in the UK who works as a HEMS (Air Ambulance) Pre-hospital Care Doctor – he can provide an expert opinion on trauma resuscitation, pre-hospital care and helicopter emergency medicine.
He qualified at Guy’s, King’s & St. Thomas’ Medical School and completed his orthopaedic training on the prestigious South East Thames Rotation. He completed specialist Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship training both in the UK and USA
His medico legal practice includes those who have sustained high-energy injuries. With his training, he’s able to provide comprehensive reports and review all aspects of a patient’s treatment. His consultation rooms are in London and Essex, he may be available for domiciliary visits in London and the South East
Mr Vasireddy also holds two academic appointments. He is a Lecturer at the Institute of Pre-Hospital Care at London’s Air Ambulance and a Honorary Clinical Lecturer at The Blizard Institute of Trauma Sciences at Barts & The London School of Medicine.
- When and How Errors Occur in Neuroradiology Neuroradiology is a subspecialty of radiology that uses imaging techniques, such as x-rays and computed…21 Oct 2020READ MORE
- Dealing with scarring as part of plastic surgery medicolegal claims Scarring is an entirely normal physiological process evolved over billions of years to heal wounds,…12 Oct 2020READ MORE
- The Medicolegal Challenges of Myocardial Infarction A myocardial infarction (MI), also known as a heart attack, occurs when the blood supply…06 Oct 2020READ MORE
- Defending a medical negligence claim - complimentary webinar - 12 November at 2.30pm Dr Chris Jenner, Consultant in Pain Medicine and expert witness provides defence and claimant medicolegal…23 Sep 2020READ MORE