Trauma and orthopaedics
Trauma and orthopaedic surgeons diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions of the musculoskeletal system. This includes bones and joints and their associated structures that enable movement – ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
Our experts are able to provide expert reports on a range of conditions including:
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Complex open/closed Pelvic lower limb fractures
- Acetabular, upper and lower limb fractures and amputations
- Orthoplastic Surgery
- Damage Control Surgery
- Trauma Resuscitation
- Trauma Physiology
- Pre-Hospital Care
- Helicopter Emergency Medicine Service
- Complex upper and lower limb fractures
Our Trauma and Orthopaedics expert
Mr Ash Vasireddy is a Consultant Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon at King’s College Hospital, London (a Level 1 Major Trauma Centre). He is also one of a small group of surgeons, and the only contemporary Orthopaedic Surgeon, in the UK who works as a HEMS (Air Ambulance) Pre-hospital Care Doctor – he can provide an expert opinion on trauma resuscitation, pre-hospital care and helicopter emergency medicine.
He qualified at Guy’s, King’s & St. Thomas’ Medical School and completed his orthopaedic training on the prestigious South East Thames Rotation. He completed specialist Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship training both in the UK and USA
His medico legal practice includes those who have sustained high-energy injuries. With his training, he’s able to provide comprehensive reports and review all aspects of a patient’s treatment. His consultation rooms are in London and Essex, he may be available for domiciliary visits in London and the South East
Mr Vasireddy also holds two academic appointments. He is a Lecturer at the Institute of Pre-Hospital Care at London’s Air Ambulance and a Honorary Clinical Lecturer at The Blizard Institute of Trauma Sciences at Barts & The London School of Medicine.
- Compartment Syndrome and its medicolegal consequences Compartment syndrome is a devastating limb threatening condition. It is infrequent and usually associated with…16 Jan 2020READ MORE
- Fibromyalgia - video series In our latest video series, Dr Ivan Ramos-Galvez talks about fibromyalgia and how it is…15 Jan 2020READ MORE
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Psychological or Physical Diseases? Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) and fibromyalgia (FM) are common chronic pain syndromes. Both are…07 Jan 2020READ MORE
- Intensive Care and Anaesthesia - Thought Leadership Series Dr Martin Stotz explores 4 different aspects of intensive care medicolegal work. About Dr Stotz…12 Dec 2019READ MORE