Trauma and orthopaedics
Trauma and orthopaedic surgeons diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions of the musculoskeletal system. This includes bones and joints and their associated structures that enable movement – ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
Our experts are able to provide expert reports on a range of conditions including:
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Complex open/closed Pelvic lower limb fractures
- Acetabular, upper and lower limb fractures and amputations
- Orthoplastic Surgery
- Damage Control Surgery
- Trauma Resuscitation
- Trauma Physiology
- Pre-Hospital Care
- Helicopter Emergency Medicine Service
- Complex upper and lower limb fractures
Our Trauma and Orthopaedics expert
Mr Ash Vasireddy is a Consultant Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon at King’s College Hospital, London (a Level 1 Major Trauma Centre). He is also one of a small group of surgeons, and the only contemporary Orthopaedic Surgeon, in the UK who works as a HEMS (Air Ambulance) Pre-hospital Care Doctor – he can provide an expert opinion on trauma resuscitation, pre-hospital care and helicopter emergency medicine.
He qualified at Guy’s, King’s & St. Thomas’ Medical School and completed his orthopaedic training on the prestigious South East Thames Rotation. He completed specialist Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship training both in the UK and USA
His medico legal practice includes those who have sustained high-energy injuries. With his training, he’s able to provide comprehensive reports and review all aspects of a patient’s treatment. His consultation rooms are in London and Essex, he may be available for domiciliary visits in London and the South East
Mr Vasireddy also holds two academic appointments. He is a Lecturer at the Institute of Pre-Hospital Care at London’s Air Ambulance and a Honorary Clinical Lecturer at The Blizard Institute of Trauma Sciences at Barts & The London School of Medicine.
- The medico legal challenges of gaining informed consent for spinal surgery In this article Mr McKenna, Consultant Spinal Surgeon, discusses the issues surrounding consent and specifically…13 Jun 2019READ MORE
- An Introduction to Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Dr Ivan Ramos-Galvez LMS, FRCA, FFPMRCA Consultant in Pain Medicine and leading expert witness discusses…11 Jun 2019READ MORE
- Is the opioid crisis coming to the UK and what impact could it have on medical negligence claims? Opioids are natural and synthetic substances that activate opioid neuroreceptors in the central and peripheral…06 Jun 2019READ MORE
- Orthopaedic trauma surgeon: expert witness credentials Mr Ash Vasireddy is a full-time fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon at King’s College Hospital, which…22 May 2019READ MORE