Our Pain experts are experienced in treating and providing expert reports on over 90 different pain conditions and lead multi-disciplinary pain clinics in leading NHS Trusts. The most common conditions our experts are called upon to provide an opinion on are:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Chronic pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Phantom limb pain
- Post Mastectomy Pain Syndrome (PMPS)
- Multi-disciplinary pain management
- Osteoarthritic degenerative joint pain
Our pain experts
Dr Chris Jenner has been practising at Imperial College NHS Trust, London as a Consultant in Pain Medicine since 2001 and is an Honorary Clinical Lecturer for the Trust. He is the founder and Clinical Director of The London Pain Clinic in Harley Street and has regular clinics in Birmingham and Leeds. He has been an expert witness for over 15 years and his instructions are broadly divided as claimant (55%), defendant (40%) and single joint expert (5%).
Dr Ramos-Galvez has a medicolegal and clinical practice at the Royal Berkshire Hospital as well as regular medico-legal clinics in Leeds and Birmingham. His private practice is at the Spine Dunedin in Reading. He trained in spinal surgery and undertook further training in pain medicine and his understanding of the interactions between these complex areas of medicine means he is often called upon to opine on claims where spinal surgery has led to complications as well as being a leading expert in cases involving Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, fibromyalgia and a host of other pain conditions.
- Latest treatment options for chronic pain Chronic pain is associated with decreased function and also affects the patient’s emotional wellbeing and…15 Sep 2021READ MORE
- The medicolegal challenges of pelvic mesh usage In this article, the first in our series of two on pelvic mesh and its…31 Aug 2021READ MORE
- Autumn Pain Clinic dates This Autumn, as well as our usual pain clinic availability in Harley Street, London and…23 Aug 2021READ MORE
- The Role of Plastic Surgery in Limb Reconstruction – Medical and Medicolegal Challenges Patients may require limb reconstruction following major trauma, such as a serious accident or natural…02 Aug 2021READ MORE