Our Pain experts are experienced in treating and providing expert reports on over 90 different pain conditions and lead multi-disciplinary pain clinics in leading NHS Trusts. The most common conditions our experts are called upon to provide an opinion on are:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Chronic pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Phantom limb pain
- Post Mastectomy Pain Syndrome (PMPS)
- Multi-disciplinary pain management
- Osteoarthritic degenerative joint pain
Our pain experts
Dr Chris Jenner has been practising at Imperial College NHS Trust, London as a Consultant in Pain Medicine since 2001 and is an Honorary Clinical Lecturer for the Trust. He is the founder and Clinical Director of The London Pain Clinic in Harley Street and has regular clinics in Birmingham and Leeds. He has been an expert witness for over 15 years and his instructions are broadly divided as claimant (55%), defendant (40%) and single joint expert (5%).
Dr Ramos-Galvez has a medicolegal and clinical practice at the Royal Berkshire Hospital as well as regular medico-legal clinics in Leeds and Birmingham. His private practice is at the Spine Dunedin in Reading. He trained in spinal surgery and undertook further training in pain medicine and his understanding of the interactions between these complex areas of medicine means he is often called upon to opine on claims where spinal surgery has led to complications as well as being a leading expert in cases involving Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, fibromyalgia and a host of other pain conditions.
- Pain clinic schedule for summer/autumn 2022 Our pain experts will once again be on the move, offering medicolegal consultations around the…22 Jun 2022READ MORE
- The Medicolegal Aspects of End-of-Life Care in the Intensive Care Unit The majority of people express a wish to spend their last days at home but,…13 Jun 2022READ MORE
- Facial trauma in a medicolegal context Facial trauma can be a major cause of morbidity, particularly in young adults. This is…23 May 2022READ MORE
- Somatoform Pain Disorder: Pre-accident psychological history and vulnerability and the BUT FOR test in the absence of a trigger Somatoform disorder (SD) is defined as physical symptoms suggestive of a medical condition which are…06 May 2022READ MORE