London - The Cromwell Hospital
164-178 Cromwell Road
T: 020 7460 5700
The nearest tube station is Earls Court on the District and Piccadilly lines, which is a 7-10 minute walk from the hospital. Cromwell Road is served by the 74 bus route.
There is no parking on the hospital grounds, but there are a number of car parks nearby:
- LCP Parking, Marriott Hotel, 147 Cromwell Road, London, SW5 OTU
- Copthorne Tara Hotel, Scarsdale Place, Marloes Road, London, W8 5SR
There are parking meters on Marloes Road, London W8 6LA and Lexham Gardens which runs directly behind the hospital where you can park for up to four hours. Although the hospital is not in the congestion zone, you may have to cross the London congestion charging zone to reach the hospital.
- A medicolegal perspective on spinal interventions in pain medicine Back pain affects up to 80% of the population at some point during their lifetime…09 Mar 2023
- Consultant Vascular Surgeon joins the team We are pleased to announce that Mr Harpaul (Paul) Flora, Consultant Vascular Surgeon, has joined…01 Mar 2023
- A Medicolegal Perspective on the Surgical Management of Temporomandibular Joint Disorders The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is one of the most complex in the human body and…24 Feb 2023
- The medicolegal implications of catheter-related bloodstream infections Catheters are used almost universally in the intensive care unit (ICU) and are an essential…07 Feb 2023