London - The Cromwell Hospital
164-178 Cromwell Road
T: 020 7460 5700
The nearest tube station is Earls Court on the District and Piccadilly lines, which is a 7-10 minute walk from the hospital. Cromwell Road is served by the 74 bus route.
There is no parking on the hospital grounds, but there are a number of car parks nearby:
- LCP Parking, Marriott Hotel, 147 Cromwell Road, London, SW5 OTU
- Copthorne Tara Hotel, Scarsdale Place, Marloes Road, London, W8 5SR
There are parking meters on Marloes Road, London W8 6LA and Lexham Gardens which runs directly behind the hospital where you can park for up to four hours. Although the hospital is not in the congestion zone, you may have to cross the London congestion charging zone to reach the hospital.
- A Medicolegal Perspective on Neuropathic Pain The sensation of pain evolved to protect the body from actual and potential harm (1, 2).…07 Sep 2023
- The importance of medical records when defending a claim In most medical negligence claims, the patient’s medical record is the most important source of…16 Aug 2023
- The Medicolegal Challenges of Skin Cancer Management Skin cancer is one of the commonest forms of cancer, currently accounting for around one-third…26 Jul 2023
- The Value a Well-Written Medicolegal Report Can Make to your Defence With any medical procedure, there is an inherent risk that an adverse event may occur,…19 Jul 2023