Medicolegal Partners is looking for new experts to join our niche team.
We are always keen to hear from leading medical professionals who are interested in providing expert medico legal advice for claimants and defence in personal injury and medical negligence cases.
As well as being financially rewarding, working as an expert provides the flexibility to manage an additional and fascinating workstream alongside other commitments.
Medicolegal Partners is not an agency or panel, we work directly with our experts with the aim of making it easy for them to manage their medico legal work alongside their busy clinical practice.
We strive to ensure our clients receive the highest levels of service so they enjoy working with us. We do this by working hard to support our experts to allow them to focus on providing their expert opinion and writing excellent reports.
We take care of everything for our team of experts from marketing and communications to managing all aspects of the administration process. We have built an extensive and loyal client base through our reputation for delivering quality reports written by credible experts. This means we can offer our experts a steady flow of work at a rate that suits them.
We ensure full compliance with GDPR and all our reports meet the legal requirements set by the court.
Our support does not stop there – we ensure our experts are paid for their work as soon as they finish their report so they are not waiting months for payment.
INTERESTED IN TAKING UP MEDICOLEGAL WORK?
Take a look at this series of videos where Dr Jenner discusses what’s involved as an expert, how he manages the demands of the role with his clinical work, what training is required and the support he receives from Medicolegal Partners.
If you are an experienced medical consultant with strong links with the NHS and interested in joining our team please contact us.
Part I: Introduction to Dr Jenner
Part II: What it involves
Part III: Why become an expert witness
Part IV: Managing my time
Part V: Training
Part VI: Support from Medicolegal Associates
SPECIALISMS OF INTEREST
We are particularly interested to talk to clinicians in the following specialisms:
- Cardiothoracic surgeon
- Consultant anaesthetist
- Consultant cardiologist
- Consultant surgeon – gastrointestinal and bariatric
- Consultant surgeon – liver and pancreatic surgery, hernia and gallbladder
- Hand surgery
- Maxillofacial and oral surgeon
- Plastic/reconstruction/cosmetic surgeon
GET IN TOUCH:
We’d be happy to talk to you about becoming an expert witness and we can put you in touch with one of our experts so you can ask them questions first-hand. Find out what it is like to work with us and how our experts manage their clinical work and medicolegal responsibilities. We’d love to hear from you!
Call us on 0207 118 0650 or send an email to email@example.com and we can arrange a convenient time to call you back.
- Obtaining Informed Consent in Orthopaedic Trauma in the Wake of the COVID-19 Pandemic Obtaining informed consent from patients has always been a crucial and necessary procedure before surgery…25 Feb 2021READ MORE
- The Medicolegal Implications of Informed Consent in Plastic Surgery Claims Consent is a process that protects one of the primary tenets of ethics, autonomy –…29 Jan 2021READ MORE
- Venous Thromboembolism in Complex Trauma: A Medicolegal Perspective Thromboembolism occurs when a blood clot, or thrombus, forms in a vein. This happens most commonly…29 Jan 2021READ MORE
- The Medicolegal Challenges of Orthognathic or Temporomandibular Surgery Orthognathic surgery, or corrective jaw surgery, is used to treat skeletal deformities of the face that cause…15 Jan 2021READ MORE